Tuesday, October 28, 2014

hello

Nothing much. I actually thought the boys would be back today because the next show is on the 1st of November but I guess they are not. Not sure about Jonghyun tho he might be in Korea right now. Fans can come to today's show right...? It's normally on a Tuesday/Wednesday ( I can never get Blue Night timing right because 00:00 )


Anyway, according to the official schedule, Minho will only be back for Music Core on the 15th of November. At this rate he might lose his MC gig orz. He was supposed to be back on the 25th but somehow he didn't and I don't know why.

KEY POSTED IG with Onew and Minho CRY idk where's Taemin tho orz ( well I assumed Jonghyun is back in Korea orz )


Another news, there will be Zorro musical encore and Key will be in it ^^

2014 is ending I can't believe it! But I need it to end T_T
I want 2015, I want SHINee to comeback with a Korean album T_T

and sigh I hope no one will get sick in 2015 T_T they got sick almost every year cry

No comments:

Post a Comment