Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cinderella's Sister

WATCH. IT.
Can't wait for the next episode!~

Okay if you're not SJ's fan or Kpop fan.
DON'T READ THIS BELOW ENTRY.
I'VE WARNED YAAA!

Today. SJ won at Music Bank!
CONGRATULATIONS BOYSS!
I wonder why their digital sales is so low. T__T
Its sad that I couldn't help it.
And I really think there's something wrong with E.L.F.
SJ's fancafe dropped by 40000+
Other artists' were increasing and even if it dropped it will be only by 3digits no T__T
What is wrong with their fans.
And again their digital sales. Too poor.
Luckily their album sales are really good.

I just want to know what happened to them.
Is it because of the 3 members ?
Maybe most of the fans that left their fancafe is Hangeng's, Kangin's or Kibum's biased ?
Or maybe because of only13 fans or only1 fans ?
Please tell me that those are not the reasons :(
I mean, it is not the other 10 fault!
Its not their fault that Geng wants to terminate the contract
Its not their fault Kangin wants to serve the army (or maybe he was forced to serve the army)
And its not their fault Kibum wants to focus more on acting
Definitely not the other 10 fault.

And yeah I'm not saying all E.L.F okay.
We're doing good with albums sales already!
First on Hanteo Chart! WOOT

Lastly.
I love how Leeteuk mentioned Geng Kangin Kibum during the winning speech :D
and how the boys are really addicted to twitter.

Maybe I should post their twitter links
Leeteuk
Heechul
Shindong
Sungmin
Eunhyuk
Donghae
Siwon
Henry

And about the HanChul's pics spam.
Later. hee

No comments:

Post a Comment