Sunday, May 23, 2010

kangin

he went to the fan meeting.
im on my phone now.
so cant explain more.
gosh miss him.
okay will edit this entry tonight

EDIT:
Not going to make this entry pretty.
Okay this is too sad.
SJ's 2nd generation fan meeting was held today.
So yeah, Kangin came. During Marry U.
And from what I read, everyone in the stadium cried T__T
How I wish I was there too. Seriously.
Everyone cried. Fans, SJ members. No exceptions.
And after Kangin apologizing to fans, Leeteuk and Heechul couldn't concentrate with their performance.
Leeteuk keeps on making mistakes.
Heechul shows no interest in performing and he did say sorry after that.
But E.L.F were like "it's okay"
Of course it's okay Heenim!
And then during I don't know what song Heechul didn't come out.
Since it's too many members the other members didn't realize it.
E.L.F were like calling his name, then only Leeteuk realized it.
And Sungmin looked for him and Kangin backstage.
And yeah.
OMG I just love SJ.
And Kangin mentioned they'll be back with 13 members which I hmm doubt it.
I know Hangeng won't come back. T__T

Like everyone said, there's this one member.
He didn't even bother to come to the fan meeting.
Why eh. I mean he went for a wedding the other day.
Hangeng = just no hope. hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment