Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MOST PLAYED

Okay so I have 243 songs in phone.
I was like okay that is too much.
Not that I listen to all of them.
But sayang nak delete D:

Then I thought maybe I should see the songs that I frequently played.
And apparently in my world there's only Super Junior's and SHINee's songs LOL

Okay here's my Most Played list.

TOP 20

1. Betrayal - Hangeng (SJ)
2. JoJo - SHINee
3. Miina - Super Junior
4. Sorry Sorry - Super Junior
5. Super Girl - Super Junior M
6. Happy Together - Super Junior
7. Vanilla Love - Onew (SHINee) feat Lee Hyunji
8. Stand By Me - SHINee
9. U - Super Junior
10. Love U More - Super Junior
11. Miracle - Super Junior
12. Puff The Magic Dragon - Super Junior
13. The Name I Loved - Onew (SHINee)
14. You & Me - Super Junior M
15. Don't Don - Super Junior
16. At Least I Still Have You - Super Junior M
17. Dreams of Youth - Hangeng (SJ)
18. Please Don't Go - Onew and Jonghyun of SHINee
19. SHINee's Girl - SHINee
20. Shake It Up - Super Junior

LOL but most of them is hm SJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment