Sunday, May 16, 2010

Result. Tomorrow ? The Day After Tomorrow ?

Can I just wait for the postman ?
I don't think I want to check it on the website or through SMS. T___T

Ah please please be good.
Not expecting 4flat, but please be good. ;__;
Ah seriously. Jantung sakit hmm.

Anyway, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to;
all my teachers from;
Tadika Kemas, Johan Setia
Little Kids Kindergarten, Pendamar Indah
SK Kampung Idaman
SRA Pandamaran Jaya
SK Convent (2), Klang
SMK Convent, Klang
& Kolej Matrikulasi Johor.

Listing this makes me feel old -___-"

Ahh yess. I'm so happy for Shindong!
He proposed to his girlfriend using secret codes in the thanks to section in their latest album!
Korean ELF are really smart, they break the codes :D
Nari-ya, you better say yes hee

About the Donghae's and HanChul's pics spam,
I think I'm going to do it later.
After everything is back to normal.
Yes I'm talking about my feeling right now ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment