Saturday, June 19, 2010

HanChul


They are precious.
Watch THIS pls
Its a 42 mins video.
But, yeah just spend some of your time there.
You'll be crying like hell.
That.. happened to me.
Luckily I don't understand chinese.
Then it will be worse D:

HanChul. I miss them so much.
The way Heechul looks at Hangeng.
It's different. You can tell Heechul loves Geng too much.
That's different from Siwon and Donghae :)
How he always mentioned Geng in his Cyworld.
He once tweeted about him.
And sometimes he mentioned him on Youngstreet.
I love how they were always side by side in shows, interviews.

HanChul is real.
And what makes me feel worst when I watched that video is.. Heechul put birthday songs on Geng's birthday in his Cyworld this year. CRYING SO HARD T___T
I didn't know this because I was in college.
I really hope Geng knows this.
Seriously.
And Heechul was like crying during the first SS2 without Geng.
I knew it was because of Geng.
I still remember, the first SS without Kangin he was upset and Geng cheers him up.
When it was Geng's turn.. he looked lost.
Luckily there's Siwon hmm

Heechul is just.. hmm too attached to Geng.
He was really depressed when he knew about Geng's lawsuit.
Now that he's okay, I'm glad.
And I love how his relationship with other members is better now.


Now I just hope, someday they'll meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment