Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last day T.T

I kind of excited.
But I don't know.
I don't want orientation week lol
Anyhow.. wish me luck.
I won't bring my laptop for the time being.
Not in the mood to take care of it during orientation week.
But I'll be online using my phone so yeah :D
Good bye everyone~
I'll update from time to time.
About Suju, me.. and SHINee lol
Next month will be SHINee's month!
No Big Bang please do a comeback after SHINee stop promoting please please haha

I am really scared of Big Bang.
What if.. SJ didn't win GDA..
Not doubting E.L.F or SJ.. But BB just.. too cool..
Too me lah.
lol I still love SJ~

and I still can't accept the fact that.. I didn't get to see Doojoon.
Beast is in Malaysia.. They're doing fan signing tomorrow.
I am not a fan but Doojoon is cute lol

No comments:

Post a Comment