Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last

His new hair, his new skin colour.
I miss him. I can't say I miss him.
There's news about him everyday.
Unlike Kangin and Kibum.
But... I miss him. I miss him being a Super Junior.
The fact that million dollars have been offered to terminate the contract, he must be really suffered back then.

Stop those sad things Natasha! HAHA
Okay his album is coming~
Excited ? Super excited!
It is called Nirvana Renew. I'm not sure, its just a rumour.
And there's something about free from pain I'm not sure what was that.
Okay whatever I'm so waiting for his album.
Expecting good songs woott but not voice LOL
I never like his voice, really.
But his voice is one of recognizable, for me.
His, KRY, Donghae's, Kangin's, Sungmin's, Hyuk's rap, Dong's rap and Siwon's
TeukChul's and Bummie is a little hard T__T
Wait, I was talking about Geng OTL
And and waitt there's this fancam spotted him in Korea.
What was he doing in Korea ?
Terminating contract ? Hopefully. I'm already sick of this.
SME should just announce something..


Most of the info here are from Geng-Bao

No comments:

Post a Comment