Sunday, June 27, 2010

Music Bank 100624

It was a special episode.
I didn't feel it special at all lol
I am very happy Kyuhyun was there.. but he looked tired and he didn't even do the slide T_T
Kyu was there but Siwon wasn't.
Is he really in Italy lol.
I knew this will happen..
He must be filming the drama I forgot the title. Spin off of IRIS.
And.. Heechul he was really upset T__T

Okay me watching music bank yesterday:
Excited~ Kyu's coming~
Then I found that I missed Ming's performance. FML.
Then SJ came out. More excited.
Then when Donghae started to sing.. I was lost.
"I was like where the hell is Siwon ?"
Then Hee's turn.. he looked super upset..
Then I looked at Kyu.. he was not that well.. in terms of health.
Then I couldn't concentrate at the rest of the performance.
Seriously. These things bothered me.

So.. I watched them again in youtube.
Okay Donghae. Hot as usual. No doubt about that.
Shindong I love you, you looked really good!
Eunhyuk my god with that gorgeous hair ;-;
Then Ming ♥
Wookie cute cute cute~
Teuk oppa. I love you. You looked hot. But please wear some clothes lol

Its a goodbye stage for Miina. They did well congrats^^

And to SNSD!! Congratulations~
Two years in a row that is really something.
There's something wrong with Taeyeon...
I am not their fans.. but her expression..
What really happened actually...



AND OMG LOVE SONG. SHINDONG. EPIC WIN.
I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT NICHKHUN LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment