Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nothing Good Today

FIRST
I was suppose to go to a medical check up.
I went to a government clinic.
So yeah.. there's a very long queue D:
The doctor just gave me an appointment.
That is on Friday evening.. OTL
I won't be getting the results till next Monday.
I have to register this Sunday T_T
HOW ? /is scared

SECOND
This news about Yesung..
STFU people.
Why are you criticizing him..
The shirt was sponsored.
Its not that he designed it or what.
*for those who doesn't know yesterday Yesung was wearing this shirt that has a "torn" South Korea flag on it at I'm not sure what TV show that broadcast live football match between South Korea and Nigeria. And people criticized him for that*
It's really sad reading his tweet about this :(

THIRD
I don't know what to say anymore.. it's about my previous post.
Exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment