Saturday, June 19, 2010

U-KISS ♥

I'm kinda not in the mood now.
But I definitely have to do this.
I saw U-Kiss yesterday!
Me, my sis, Haz and her friends.
We waited for U-Kiss at the airport.
We waited for like 2 hours (there are people that waited for 5 hours D:) and we saw them like 2 minutes ?
LOL but its worth it.
KISEOP's the BEST okay.
Then Soohyun he was like smiling all the time!
Xander ;~; such a cutie~
Kibum lol his back dropped from the trolley and gosh he's hot.
Kevin omg omg omg he was like doing heart signs~
Eli i.. didn't see him. I'm sure he's hot too lol
Dongho. ALL PINK. Typical him OTL
They all looked really friendly.
I wish I could go to the fan meeting tomorrow ;~~~~;


And LOL all the koreans that out of the flight were like looking at us weirdly and there's this koreans took our picture hahah


And wait, did I mention I didn't get any pictures ?
They are all blur, and I did record something and my phone died I don't know why and all of them were not recorded. FML


Did I missed anyone ?
Honestly I'm not a Kiss Me.
I only like Kiseop..


No comments:

Post a Comment