Thursday, July 8, 2010

Han Geng - Wings Of Love

He released another song. OMG. THE SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL. It feels weird actually, listening to his songs. I don't know. I'm too used to korean songs. But his voice. He is improving. Oh Geng I LOVE YOU. YOUR VOICE. I AM SO PROUD. And he recorded this song with fans I think. Bulu roma still naik every time dengar suara dia.

People, sorry I've been posting a lot on Geng nowadays. Just there're lots going on with him. I'll spazz about NO OTHER MV once I get to watch it. Probably tonight. IDK WHY BUT THE 3G LINE HERE IS ALSO A GENG BIASED LOL. I mean it works perfectly fine downloading Geng's songs but not No Other MV T.T

AS USUAL FOR MORE INFO ON GENG'S SONG, THE LYRICS AND ALL JUST GO TO community.livejournal.com/geng_bao

No comments:

Post a Comment