Saturday, July 3, 2010

My previous posts, No Other MuBank

They are ugly OTL
AHAHA

Okay so I watched the performance.
IT'S AWESOME
HOW I MISSED THIS SUJU :D
No Other reminds me a lot of Miracle, Marry U days~

Jungsoo - he's happy. :D he was smiling throughout the song! And awkward dancing Teuk is awkward lol
Heenim - FREAKING BLONDE WTH HOT MUCH
Yesung - I LIKE HIM I WANT HIS FLYING KISS PLS
Shindong - He shaved and hot OMG and.. IDK but he didn't look happy. Or maybe its just me.
Sungmin - He smiles a lot too ILY
Hyukjae - Oh my. His hair. He looked good. The way he danced omg. And I spot EunHae moment in the performance :D
Donghae - As usual. Hot.
Siwon - Oh Em Gee. I like him simple like that~ ♥
Ryeowook - CUTE. AND HE'S STILL OBSESSED WITH HIS BANGS~
Kyuhyun - IDK BUT I LOVE TO SEE HIS EXPRESSION TROUGHOUT THE PERFORMANCE. ITS AWKWARD LOL ILY YOU DID GOOD!




No comments:

Post a Comment