Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Okay so.. Geng left the show.

Yesterday, I read some people's tweets. About him leaving a tv show half way filming. So I was really confused yesterday. I mean.. the Hangeng I know is not that type of person. Then today morning, I read those articles on yesterday issues. Apparantly that show.. hm I'm not sure how to explain. They brought surprises for Geng. But not really appropriate surprises. So yeah, Geng left. And one of the MCs was criticizing him for being shameless. LOL. YOU SHOULD HAVE BECAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS BITCH. USING GENG'S POPULARITY NOW IS REALLY UNCOOL. And anyway the production team was twisting the truth I think. And as usual ALLKPOP believed and published them. lol.

To those who want reliable news on Geng just go to community.livejournal.com/geng_bao
They are fast in translating ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment