Saturday, July 3, 2010

Orientation Week

Okay. So the first week.
I must say.. the first 2 days.. time passes very slow.
I'm in Kolej Mawar.
I got the best room.
2 orang satu bilik. Nice~
And good room mate.
The thing I don't really like is.. the cupboard.. its small.
Its like 1/3 compared to KMJ OTL
And I brought a lot of clothes lol.
And the sink in the toilet.. is really high :(

Okay orientation week :
Kakak PM abang PM semua baik.
They took a really good care of us.
I mean.. sometimes the pissed me off.. not all. Actually one of them.
But its okay. lol because most of them are really good.
Bila hujan.. diorang payungkan.
If only diorang boleh payungkan semua orang I think they would ♥
Just that banyak sangat taklimat.
Mengantuk hehe but I didn't sleep sebab I'm not the type of person yg boleh tidur kat tempat ramai orang.

Okay so.. everytime ada break, kakak PM abang PM will asked us to cheer for our college.
Basically we have to have a cheer fight with the boys' college.
Gila bising okay.
Main panah panah cita semua hahha
It was nice.
and tiring.

Now that orientation dah habis I am so happy. :D

Wait.
My campus is too far from my college. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment