Sunday, July 4, 2010

Talking about football..

Before World Cup started, I listened to this one radio station.
They were giving tickets for final match I think (not really sure)
Then, there was this girl called the station..
The conversation (roughly), I'll just give you the funny parts.

DJ : So that you win the tickets, which country are you supporting ?
Girl : Liverpool [wth]
DJ : AHHAHAHA Liverpool won't be playing in World Cup.
Girl : oh I don't know.. I was just trying to get tickets for my boyfriend.
DJ : So which country your boyfriend is supporting ?
Girl : I don't know Manchester United or Arsenal. ( I burst into laughter like seriouslyyy)
DJ : No girl that is not the team that will be competing. This is not EPL and such. HAHA its okay just enjoy this with your boyfriend okay.
Girl : okay thank you.

I LOL-ed really hard okay~
I might know nothing about football.. but I do know Liverpool or Man U are not going to be in WC lol



No comments:

Post a Comment