Wednesday, August 18, 2010

(100817) Han Geng almost went into the Korean artistes’ suicide trend

Han Geng went to Taiwan to promote his album, revealed that he had once wanted to commit suicide

Han Geng went to Taiwan to promote his album, revealed that he had once wanted to commit suicide!

Becoming a solo artiste after leaving Super Junior (SJ), Chinese member, Han Geng arrived in Taiwan yesterday to promote his new album, , and also did a recording for .
Han Geng revealed in the show that, then, he wanted to terminate his contract with SM Company is because of the tremendous stress and unhappiness he experienced, he even had the idea to commit suicide once.

He admitted that he had read about many Korean artistes going on to this ‘no-turning-back’ route, and he had a feeling: “When I am in SJ, I am frustrated every day. I always kept my door lock, watched movies and goes on the internet on my bed. This can go on for one day or even two days”, even more because that he doesn’t know how to express himself, so he didn’t know how to talk about it with his friends.

Han Geng also said that: “Once, I saw an article about a Korean artiste committing suicide, it said that this artiste is frustrated every day, he felt that he’s just like that artiste and is worried that he will follow the steps of the artiste.”

Han Geng debuted in 2005 with Super Junior, but because of the Korean laws, he only could appear in 3 television channels. In 2007, he was even forced to wear a mask to perform on the stage, he revealed that: “Before the performance, I was informed that I couldn’t perform on stage, but the routine of a 13 members group and the singing parts cannot be changed!”

Went to Korea for training when he was 19 years old, was he bullied in that period of time?
He paused for a while, thinking and with reservations, he said: “There is different treatment, the company may not have realized, but I always take note of the minor details, it made me uncomfortable sometimes.”


Source: XinMSN Entertainment Section
Translated by: huiwensg @ geng-bao.net
(Take out with full credits)



Omg Geng I'm glad you didn't. Stay happy ILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment