Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hangeng - Dangerous Love


Why didn't I see this earlier /cries
OMG GENG /CRYING IM SO PROUD OF YOU
YOU DID REALLY WELL AND THE KISS ME PART TT
I like this song why it is not in the album ~
Huu I really can feel that there's repackage D:
Okay that is speculation okayyyyy -__-
AND YEAH TODAY'S FAN MEET LOOKS FUN KAYY
I searched Geng's name in Weibo and his pictures came out but I'm waiting for HQ pictures :D
And there's game for fans. Huu why is it only fan sign in Malaysia (if there is not further news huu)

And oh as I searched Geng's name on Weibo I found that..
hmm I dunno why some people still can't accept the fact that Geng left.
And if you don't like him, you don't search for him.
Or went to the venues of his fanmeets or concerts and ruined his banners, or stepped on them.
That is rude okay.
And omg I don't know what to say anymore.
Just please don't bother Geng, you can to these things to Gengfans but not Geng :(
I heard that there are people bothering him in the hotel.
Please don't.
Geng hired the bodyguards not for him but for the fans incase something happened.
This guy is too nice, please be nice to him, just ignore him if you don't like him please.



No comments:

Post a Comment