Friday, August 13, 2010

Hangeng mentioned Heechul @ Shanghai Fanmeet Conference

Reporter (0:35- 0:45): Previously Heechul came to China to film a show, Hangeng said that the both of them have contacted each other, the previous time Hangeng went to Korea, he did meet up with Heechul. Hangeng even smiled and said the next time Heechul comes he'd bring him to the dumpling restaurant.

*

Reporter (0:46): Then right now, (do you) still keep in contact with the brothers from (your) previous group?

Hangeng (0:50): Yes I do, wasn't it mentioned just now (laughs), when Heechul comes I'll invite him to have some dumplings.

Reporter (0:55): Is everyone’s relationship still good?

Hangeng (0:56): (Our relationship) is still very good, is still very good.

Source: SJ baidu bar
Translation: bulletproof@ sj-world.net


This is my OTP. Again I don't like them for no reasons.
I was waiting for this idk how long.
Thank you Geng.

No comments:

Post a Comment