Friday, August 20, 2010

Its 20th of August

Geng's lawsuit results should be out today.
Unless the postponed it again.

I don't get some fans.
Or maybe I should not call them fans.
Some of them just knew that the results will be out today.. and they acted like they know everything.
Trying to trend 13elieveGeng. lol what.
Did some of them even know that it was suppose to be out on the 17th.
I bet no.
And why the hell did you force all ELF to be sad/ shaking with you even if the result is out today.
And angry with them because they couldn't care less about Geng ?
It's their choice to be excited for SM Town tomorrow -_-
I'm a huge Geng's fan, but at the same time I am excited for SM Town.
And hmm lol what you miss the HappyKyung what the hell was that.
Hoping for him to be back in SJ.
Again what the hell is that.
If you support him, you wouldn't say that.


I hope the result will be a good result to Geng.
Hopefully he will be able to achieve his dreams.


AND OH. SHINee f(x) SNSD huuuuuu I want SM Town.
lol and SJ of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment