Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ryeowook-Luna


They look good together :'D
And I noticed Ryeowook really likes Luna~
Yeay, I'll be very happy if they are dating hihi
Everytime Wookie posts a pic of them, I don't know he will look more mature in the pic :)

SMTown now.
And oh my god I want to go~
Sica and Krystal sang TikTok ~.~
And and Zhou Mi will join SJ sing Super Girl! I WANT!
And Jongwoon, Jonghyun duet!
Okay where's Onew.
Onew where are youuuu.
Oh and Kyuhyun and Seohyun duet awwwwwwww

If only I can pair them.
Ryeowook - Luna
Kyuhyun - Seohyun omg evil magnae and angel magnae do want
Kibum - Yoona both of them are so good looking~
Donghae - Sica lol thats old but yeah they were cute together.
Teuk - Yoona is cute too hihi
And OH Hyukjae and Hyoyeon~~
Jonghyun is rumoured to be dating with Sica but idk haha

Onew is hopeless he doesn't like girls :/

WHAT AM I RAMBLING NOW.
KAY BYE

OKAY THERE'S A CUTE PIC OF KYUHYUN AND SEOHYUN /dead



No comments:

Post a Comment