Friday, September 17, 2010

Add another gadget

It was suppose tu be Jinki's picture.
But after I uploaded it I realised there's Kyuhyun at the back~
OTP~~~~~~~~~~~~

/dies in happiness



----------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay Geng's too busy I could not catch up with his schedules :(
Where are you Geng lol everyday there will be new pictures of him.. but I don't even know where they are from TT

I checked his schedule for this month it's packed like packed :( huu rest Geng, rest.

And oh just wanted to inform.
There will be a how do I say this... a repackaged( I think it is) of Geng Xin \o/
LOL I knew it. So the album will includes all the 7 MVs.. another \o/
And a 30 mins BTS I think...
This album will be released on the 1st of October.
And there's another one coming from Geng on the 1st of November.
He will release the DVD of his first concert.

Oh it looks like I'll be spending a lot in the months ahead TT


AND AND OH MY GOD NOT GENG RELATED BUT I BOUGHT SHINee LUCIFER~
The songs in the album are so good omg
I'm addicted to their album.
And the pictures in the album ONEEEEEEW

KBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment