Friday, September 24, 2010

The Han Geng - Super Junior issue

Okay so I couldn’t help it but to read the interview. Basically it’s about Kangin and Han Geng. After I read them I became.. I don’t know, seriously I am in the middle. I hate this feeling. Okay I will pass about Kangin because it’s the past and yeah everyone forgave him already and he is in the army now. But on Han Geng, basically Shindong was saying he and the other members were hurt because of Han Geng’s statement on how the members did not help him when he was in Korea. And they said they missed them. And Leeteuk said that they saved a spot for him and hoping that they (all of the SJ members) will be 13 on stage before he goes to military.

Okay firstly, that is so sweet of Jungsoo to have that hope and I pity him that I think it will not happen unless there’s a miracle. And to think back, okay maybe Leeteuk really wants to protect the 13 SJ, but I don’t know.. I don’t think it’s easy. It won’t be the same anymore. There will be awkward moments between them since Han Geng left them and such. Knowing Leeteuk’s personality, Leeteuk will only talk on what the fans wanted to hear. He knows most of the fans want SJ to be 13 that is why he said things like this.

Then, just now I read some comments on how people don’t know who to believe, them or him, they said. To me now that nothing is confirmed I believe neither of them. Han Geng once said that he is still in contact with Ryeowook, Siwon and Heechul. SJ said they are not in contact with him. Who to believe ? For me, what I think is that I am not either Han Geng or SJ. Who is telling the truth I really don’t know. It could be Han Geng was lying. It could be that the 3 members that Han Geng contacted did not tell the other SJ members. Or it could be SJ members were lying. THESE ARE MY ASSUMPTIONS. I don’t want to take sides.

Okay on Han Geng’s statement the members did not help him in Korea. Okay I have to agree on Han Geng on this. BUT BUT. I wanted to know where they heard about this. I have never read about it TT. Some people blamed Han Geng for not telling SJ members the truth. They said if only Han Geng told SJ, SJ might be able to help him. Okay first, yes SJ did not know these things but do you think it’s easy for Han Geng to tell everything to them? No, from what I know Han Geng did not even tell his mom that he was terminating the contract. And even if he told SJ about his feeling and such, would SJ members convince SM to give him a break or something ? I don’t think so. SJ do not have the power to do so. Han Geng had suffered for more than a year. He had the thought of leaving SM Entertainment since SJM first debuted. Yes he is not the only member that tired from doing those activities. Every member does. But, different people have different level of tolerance. It has reached to the extent that Han Geng could not take it anymore. And I really hope SJ would stop saying these things about him because this will only create issues between fans.

Plus, Han Geng is not type of person that could easily blurt out his feelings just like that. I am like that too that is why I could understand him. I am Han Geng’s biased, but seriously I am telling the truth. I just can’t tell people what’s inside me. He once said in an interview that he was drunk and tried to tell everything to SJ but he ended up crying hard and not telling anything. But I am pretty sure, most of people that gave up on Han Geng after he left, did not even bother to read this. So yeah.

I wish people would see things differently. I wish people did not take sides. It saddens me that most people blamed everything on Han Geng. And I perfectly understand SJ’s feelings. They have been together for so many years. But didn’t things get better after Han Geng left ?

No comments:

Post a Comment