Thursday, September 16, 2010

laugh out loud, seriously

i had fun reading these stupid hate comments by stupid elf on geng. they are so stupid they should do some research before saying something. but well they are stupid like that. teehee will update this entry later~

EDIT:
LOL I woke up this morning, watched Geng's Queen MV~
And I saw some stupid comments


Some of them :
"Geng should comeback with SJ, I missed HanChul"
And I was like what the fuck, you asked him to comeback to SJ because of this ?

"Geng, don't waste your 2million(not sure which currency), comeback to SJ and JYJ will go back to DBSK too"
Again I was like what on the fucking Earth are you talking about. He did not have to pay a single cent and............... he has nothing to with DBSK. Even if Geng's coming back, I don't think JYJ will. But I doubt and hope Geng to stay solo ^____^

"Hankyung you are better with SJ"
Hmm...... may I know what do you mean by better ? You prefer him to not sing any lines in a song, to have only 2 LINES in AN ALBUM, you can't even see him in the MV... okay maybe you can see a glimpse of him... him being sick... and most of all him being not respected by people around him. Yeah you choose.

These are some of the epic statements. I had laugh this morning thanks to all of you~

No comments:

Post a Comment