Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A little updates

With no pictures.
Because of the ....... connections.

Onew - hot as usual OTL I like him before because not many people like him.. everyone will go for Minho.. Key.. Jonghyun.. My favs are always Onew and Taemin. But the popularity of these 2 guys sigh ._. ( that is why I like SJ Geng, Big Bang Seungri hehe diorang ada less fans compared to other members ^_^)

SJ - I am not sure what they are up to. They seem quiet. Donghae just got back from Thailand.
Yesung is busy with the Spamalot musical.
AND OH RYEOWOOK MV I CAN'T WAIT. I think it will be released on the 30th of Sept.
Then.. Shindong always tweet foods pictures.. and oh a picture of him with ONEW, minho and donghae is cute~
Teuk, Hyuk and Heenim with their radios.
Kyuhyun and Sungmin IDK make love or something lol joking
and Siwon........ Idk :(
They must be practicing for SS3 and SMTown!

And SHINee new pictures IDEK ONEW IS SO ADORABLE.
He was wearing hmmmm JongKey couple shirt ._.
Why Onew why JongKey shipper will be sad lol but some of them are okay with it.
But I still ship OnChicken~

No comments:

Post a Comment