Friday, October 1, 2010

101001 SHINee - Hello Comeback Stage



/cries
I want to watch this on TV at home.
And spazz about their awesomeness ;~;

....I still thankful to Youtube though.
Okay let's start with Onew ;~;
He looks so cute with that hair............... ♥♥
And his clothes /cries he is cute.

JJong..... adorable seriously I couldn't help but to smile all the way when I looked at his face.
And I like his shirt 8D

Key I like his hair in this.
But I wish I could see his pants clearer.
I LIKE LEOPARD PRINT CLOTHES

And Minho ;_;
Who said he can't sing ?!
And the cameraman focus at him at the last part ♥

TAEMIN OH MY.
His voice is getting better, I mean he's like one of the main vocalist now.
Seriously I want to keep him in my pocket \o/


I really like this song, the choreography, the outfits, their hairstyles, THEIR VOICES.
Speaking of voices OTL I forgot to talk about The Muzit.
Okay will do later tonight~

No comments:

Post a Comment