Friday, October 29, 2010

101029 SHINee - Hello Music Bank



I.......don't even know what was on my mind when they performed this.

Nervous.
But well this performance is just like other performance.
Despite that little cutie Taemin forgot to sing his line ♥
And their faces are a little bit different.
They might be smiling but this actually the concept of this song.
Seriously I was sad when they performed this...
No JJong peace sign.
I am sure there is really something on their mind.
But Onew's wink at the end is just.......... well made my day.
SHINee fighting!


I don't know but I think SNSD comeback is just normal.
There is seriously something wrong with SME :(

Oh and on the brightside... Piro Piro........................
U-Kiss why are you guys like this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment