Thursday, October 21, 2010

SNSD Comeback with 3rd Mini Album \o/

With song titled "Hoot"
Their comeback stage will be next week on Music Bank \o/
YEY CAN'T WAIT.

...........................but that means....SHINee will have to say goodbye soon.... :(
I'm gonna miss these boys performing...and BoA too.

On the brightside... we're one step ahead to Super Junior's comeback woot woot since SM is always recycling their artists lol
Only if there's 5jib.
Since Jungsoo and Heenim might be going to the army.. Kangin still in the army.. Kibum no where to be found. lol
But I am glad they are still in contact ♥
No Geng.. I am positive about that hahha lol who cares.


KAY I SHOULD BE SPAZZING ABOUT SNSD.
OKAY JESSICA IS HOT BUt SHE'S NOT BLOND ANYMORE :(
Then Seohyun aww she's too pretty :3
Tiffany's hair is a little weird... but when I looked at it for few times.. it's nice actually.
Taeyeon she looks different o.o
SUNNY YOU ARE PRETTYYYYYYYYYYY
Hyoyeon..she is pretty :) and the hair is so nice. But sorry I still can't like you :(
Yoona is pretty as usual but I was expecting more from here actually.
Sooyoung ;____; I like hers the best!
And Yuri well she's pretty too keke


Music teaser :3

No comments:

Post a Comment