Monday, November 29, 2010

Confession

You see, Super Junior will never be out of my mind. I might not spazz about them like I used to. But I still love them ;~; ELF is my first fandom. It is just that I love Onew more than the members of SJ. Even if I talked about SHINee there must be a tiny bit on Onew so yeah. It's different. And Geng lol. There's nothing much going on about him. He went to award shows.. And he's filming a movie so yeah he's a little busy. About SJ, I still look for their news etc. It's just that there's nothing interesting that I could post here. I will if there is :3

Just so you know this is my biased list ;

1. Han Geng
2. Onew
3. SJ, SJM
4. Other SHINee members
5. Song Joongki
6. Jino the new guy ;~; he climbing up though
7. Doojoon
8. Dongwoon
9. SNSD
10. Simple Plan ♥

Han Geng is my forever biased I will definitely cry if I get too see him

No comments:

Post a Comment