Wednesday, November 10, 2010

just my thoughts.. been thinking this for days lol

SM have been treating SJ "better" nowadays.
I mean they let SJ to have their own things.

Siwon with his endless dramas. Athena and the Taiwan drama.
He even gets to be MC.
And that thing with 3rdmwave or something.

Heechul, just like he said in his fancafe... SM let him do everything he wants.
Acting in chinese drama, to be a DJ.

Leeteuk.. his endless MC. Strong Heart.
Okay not going to talk about radio because KTR is always their radio shows, with Hyukjae I mean.
Hyukjae and Leeteuk is in a team so yeah they are always together.

Then Yesung with his musicals.
He even gets to sing Cinderella's Sister's soundtrack.

Ryeowook.
He gets a soundtrack song.
And that song with Beige.

Donghae.. dramas. OKAY dramas just like Siwon.
One in Taiwan and another one in this Daddy's Daughter or something.

Then Kyuhyun with his musical.
And drama soundtrack.

Even Shindong gets a drama now and he gets to tell everyone about his gf.
Oh and that's a different story.
JJong tells about his gf and everyone was like going crazy or something but not Shindong duh biased.

Sungmin will also be in a drama.
And I think he gets enough rest too.
I mean he was missing awhile last month.

Oh don't talk about Kibum that's a whole different story.

And Kangin too.

OKAY IT'S NOT THAT I HATE THESE THINGS DON'T GET ME WRONG PLEASE ._.

It's just that......... they never treat Hangeng this way before.
When Pepsi wants Geng to endorse them.. SM drag SJM..
Even in his drama Stage of Youth.. SM drag SJM..
I feel sad for Geng.

And I think SM gave SJ these freedoms because they wanted to keep SJ just as they are now.
12 or 14 members.
Just like what Heechul said.
The members renewed their contracts because SM have been treating them good RECENTLY.
RECENTLY lol what.

lol talking about 14.
Even Zhoumi got his own show lol I love him.
With his Korean ♥

I seriously feel bad for Geng.
But well at least he has his own things now.
And SJ have better treatment from SM ._.

AGAIN I'M NOT HATING SJ OR ANYTHING I'M GLAD THAT THEY GOT ALL THESE THINGS OKAY.
And I can't wait for Athena.. Donghae's and Sungmin's drama ;_;



No comments:

Post a Comment