Wednesday, November 24, 2010

S.M The Ballad lol

Okay so referring to this post.
Yesterday.. SME release a new song teaser.
So the song is called Don't Lie and it is by Jonghyun and Jino ft Henry Lau.
Okay.. these ~butthurt~ ELF were like not really fond of this and they were like "SM Y NO KYUHYUN?"
IT IS SM THE BALLAD WHICH CONSIST OF JAY JONGHYUN JINO AND KYUHYUN for God's sake.
And some of them were like this band should be called SM THE JONGHYUN.
HELLO CAN YOU PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME AT WHICH PART OF THIS BAND THAT MAKES YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE NAMED LIKE THAT.
The song is by Jonghyun AND Jino (who is part of the band) featuring HENRY LAU.
Can you like be happy for Henry to be able to take part in this new SM project ~.~
I still don't get this SM The Jonghyun thing.

SM knows what they are doing.
Today they release a new teaser called Love Again by Kyuhyun.
Hello obviously he gets a solo!!
He's famous, can't you tell SM's strategies they release the best last.
I knew this all along that Kyuhyun will get a solo.

I seriously hate fans!

Oh anyway, that new guy Jino is cute he looks like Minho~
And I think so far I like Hot Times and Don't Lie.
I don't really like Love Again.
Just because it is not my type of songs.

And I really think this album is worth buying.
But I don't have money ;_;
Huu Kyuhyun...................... Jonghyun.......................



No comments:

Post a Comment