Sunday, November 14, 2010

SS3 Nanjing ♥


I love everything in this picture. ♥
Zhou Mi and Henry.
All of them were wearing the same shirt.
WAAAH ♥

Well as I said before....... SS in Nanjing is like HanChul heaven.
SS1, SS2 they were like IDK.
But I've always like SS in Nanjing.
But SS3... is such a disappointment.
Fans were like Hanchul. Gengchul.
They gave Heechul an umbrella.... with GengChul written on it.
And oh Heechul cried in this SS3 ;_;
It could be that he remembered Geng or something.
I like Hanchul they are like my first OTP but this is just so wrong.
Poor Heechul.


And Kyuhyun cried too I don't even know why.


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND SHINDONG BB.
He injured his hand few days ago and still performed with the others :(

And Teuk, he injured his finger D:


No comments:

Post a Comment