Sunday, December 26, 2010

101226 SHINee 1st Concert in Japan fancams

I will be proud of them forever ;~;
As for now I only manage to find Onew. Jonghyun, and Key's solo and few other songs~

Onew - OMG he sang an opera. He always wanted to try opera ♥
And he did very well :D


Jonghyun - jsghhjdfgd Shin Sekyung please take care of this boy!
He sand Wheesung's song~
Oh I love Blingers, they are not supposed to bring camera in but look at this video quality!


Key - kjhsaklfh he performed My First Kiss by 3OH!3 feat Ke$ha with Kry$tal kdjshf


Minho - OMG by USHER
I haven' watch this hihi
hagdajk Minho omg omg oh my god.
i think he lip-synced but oh well this is amazing!


Taemin bb - Romeo + Juliette
I... haven't watch this lol
Taemin is so cool aldjhs he sang SHINee song alone dskjahdkjsd


SHINee - A-Yo JAHKGSAHKJ


Another A-Yo
this is fun ide kjashkasl Onew I love youuu


There's PART 2 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment