Thursday, December 23, 2010

Han Geng

He is someone precious to me.
When I said I regret watching Star Golden Bell last year; it was out of anger.
I am actually glad that I watched that episode.
I like him from the first time I saw him.

When I watched all SJ's variety shows, I know that he's trying hard to blend in with SJ, the MCs.
Language barrier is there.
Sometimes people didn't get the things that he was trying to say, and yes SJ members did help him like Heechul, Leeteuk, Kangin..
And you can see how he was so quiet in Korean variety shows and not in Chinese.
He must have a lot to say actually :(

What I like about him is he survived in the place that he's not fond with.
You see, when I was in college, I went back home every 3 weeks.
3 weeks is like maximum.
Geng.. years, months.
He wanted to be in China so bad but he just couldn't.
He called Sun Le every time he finished his promotions in China.
He told him that he didn't want to go back to Korea :(

And I love his laugh :3
Geng, he has a really bad taste in fashion :(
I couldn't accept all the clothes he has been wearing from debut lol okay I like Sorry Sorry era but that was different.
He's like.... different from my other biases haha
And I know that I will definitely cry if I get to see him
IDK why will I cry but I definitely will.

He must have suffered a lot.
Suffered for a line in Sorry Sorry album ? lol not worth it.
I am so happy that he won the lawsuit and I hope he will be a successful entertainer :)

You know, I will always get to meet the entertainers I like.
Simple Plan, SJ.
But Geng.... idk hmm.
and Onew.. SHINee..

No comments:

Post a Comment