Thursday, December 16, 2010

[RUMOUR] Super Junior-M

Referring to this post HERE

Well I think this is kind of legit.
I don't know.

Yesung's mom said that Yesung will replace Eunhyuk for SUKIRA next year after he leave for China.

And just now Chance from Oneway tweets that he is working with the M brothers.
Well it should be SJM members.
Then he mentioned Ryeowook, Zhou Mi and Henry so it's like confirmed it is SJM.
Then he said about working with Sungmin.

So I think yes Sungmin and Eunhyuk might be in SJM.
IDK if it's actually relevant to add more members in SJM.

Hyuk... he is good with rapping, Ming he is good with singing.
I'm scared they will outshine Henry D:

You know, before this he always gets less lines.
Now that Geng left I though he will get more lines to sing, or rap.
But I guess not :/

Whatever it is, lets just hope the best for SJM ♥
I LOVE MING ANG HYUK BUT SOMETIMES I THINK THINGS ARE BETTER JUST THE WAY THEY ARE.
I hope it's SJM feat Sungmin and Eunhyuk ^^


lol let us go back to the time when Henry was bashed because he was featured in Don't Don :/



No comments:

Post a Comment