Thursday, December 30, 2010

SBS GAYO DAEJEON 101229

Basically I will type everything that I remember.
OKAY HERE WE GO!

Okay I stream this show and it was awesome!
I prefer last year's though

It started off with kids dancing to songs like Miina, Lucifer, Hoot, Can't Nobody, Love Love Love, Hurricane Venus and more.
And to me the one that did Hurricane Venus and that Miss A song are the best!

Then the maknae stage OMG Lee Taemin ;~;
So the maknae from SHINee, SNSD, KARA, After School, 2PM, MBLAQ (sorry if I miss anyone) well the did Circus by Britney.
Their English suck but whatever lol.
Taemin omg Taemin ksjahdskdhj

Hmm SHINee stage omggg.
The VCR was about hmm SHINee being kidnapped (well I think it was)
Jonghyun was in a cage.
Then the real stage SHINee were all chained up except JJong he was in a cage.
They sang a rock version of Lucifer!
With f(x)! They remixed Lucifer with Nu ABO :D

f(x) sang Nu ABO.
SISTAR and Miss A on the same stage.
I'm not sure Secret performed with who..
hmm Teen Top with ZE:A

I think KARA performed too but oh well the site lag sakhdk
It lagged when it was Narsha performing kalshdskal :(
There's 2AM, CNBLUE, FT ISLAND, SON DAMBI
hmm 2PM with a rock version of I'll Be Back.
BoA with Game and Hurricane Venus.

OH OMG OMG BEAST AND T-ARA IN ONE STAGE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
JKASDHDKJ I WAS LIKE SKJDHSKD THE WHOLE TIME THEY PERFORMED.
And Yoseob with Boram sobs so cute ;~;
I want Jiyeon to be with Dongwoon OTL
But whatever lol

GTOP GTOP GTOP OMG
TOP joined SE7EN in Digital Bounce (i dont really know the title lol)
Then GTOP with High High and Oh Yeah with Park Bom.
It was amazing!

SJ lol sakjadkc they were doing some kind of inception?
They were sleeping and dreaming about them fighting.
The fight scenes were very cool~
SO CUTE IDE
And they performed a remix version of Miina ksdhjksdj
I want Shindong to rap but it's Kyu OTL
oh KYUHYUN OMG IDEK WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS HAIR LMAO

SNSD performed 2 songs Hoot and i don't know what song.
AND during Hoot Minho replaced Siwon to be James Bond akljsldj
2NE1 3 songs.

lol SBS is always YG biased.
GTOP 2NE1 airtime was like skjhsdladjskldjlsk long.
Other artists only get to perform 1 maximum 2 songs lol.
But oh well haha

OHOH AND TROT SPECIAL.
OnKey akjhdskjh
But the cameraman was Onew biased OTL
He was focusing at Onew the whole time even when Key was singing.
Kikwang and Yoseob also sang trot~

That's about all
I missed lots of other performances but lol i don't care.

WATCH THEM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment