Friday, January 7, 2011

DBSK's Thanks To

Yunho
“Kangta hyung and Min Jong hyung, who always kindly teaches me even the minor things, the know-it-all but humane BoA, the Super Junior members who own every kind of charm, the vocally talented CSJH The Grace members, the most moral men, TRAX, cute mascots SNSD, pretty Ara and Yeon Hee, awesome actor Jong Yoon Hyung, SHINee, who are no different to my younger brothers, maknae f(x), thank you all for giving me strength and supporting me.”
“Super Junior, charming men who have diverse colors.”

Changmin
“To our company who sent us applauses of encouragement, and to all of our awesome, pretty, talented and kind seniors and juniors, thank you all! The most handsome man in the universe, Lee Jinki ^^ Fishing King Kim Jong Hyun ^^ Key Kibum or KeyBum, Choi Minho, who overflows with richness like a son from a rich middle-east oil company family ^^, Prince Taemin, who owns everything a man needs, and all the other hoobaes, thank you.”
“Teuki Teuki Leeteuk hyung who thankfully came the music video filming set alone and cheered for us.
Heechul hyung who other people see as unusual. But if you get to know him, he’s someone who’s really a warm abnormal human.
Top star Cho Kyuhyun, my friend who has to have a dance battle with me someday^^
Kim Ryeowook, a luxury cold city man and a heavy drinker from Incheon^^
My friend Kim Kibum”


-------------------------------------------------------------

Well I like the way Yunho writes :D

And Changmin y so cute.
The way he describes SHINee lol
But I have to agree lol
Jinki is indeed the most handsome man in the universe :p
And Minho lol :D
To me Changmin is not that close to Key...

And he mentioned only 5 members of SJ.
Leeteuk and Heechul.. well they are the oldest.
He is really close with Kyuhyun and maybe Ryeowook too.
AND KIBUM ;~; My friend Kibum klahkldhjfkldsh Kibum-ahh where are youuuuu

And it looks like he is really close with SHINee.
Changmin and Kyuhyun
Kyuhyun once asked by a radio DJ if he has the chance to be in other group which group will he choose.
He chose SHINee because they are trained together.
And their age difference are not that big.
I love their relationships ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment