Monday, January 17, 2011

Heechul -Kibum tweets ;_;

Kibum: HanJayHeeBum

Heechul: I want to live like the old times ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




You had no idea how much I want to see you guys like the old times, Heechul.
With Kibum, Kangin and Geng.




HanJayHeeBum is the name of Heechul's cat.

HEECHUL's CY UPDATE WHEN HE RECEIVED HEEBUM!

Today I received a gift that I am most grateful for.

I was at home in my underwear playing the ddingggaddinggga game when...

There was a sweet cat.

The pretty petals' sincere gift, a beautiful cat *

At first, I thought Yamchae had returned and I was shocked.

Seriously, I'm really grateful! (_ _)()

And then I was thinking of what to name the cat.

I didn't know if the cat was a girl or boy, so then I went to check and see what it was....

Me: Since she's a girl, I'm going to call her "Saechim"... Saechim-ee~ **

Kibum: If you raise her like Yamchae, she's going to have no respect...raise her well.

Then we quickly went to the animal hospital...hmm...So it seems he's actually a boy.

When we returned home, Hankyung was also there. A surprised Hankyung...

Hankyung: Wow! Yamchae!!!

Me: It's not Yamchae---^

Hankyung: What's the cat's name?

Me: Saechim...but they said he's male--what name would be good...hm...

Kibum: Hyung, just call him Heebum~ Heechul Kibum~ heehee

Me: Okay...with Hankyung, we'll put all 3 together... Hanheebum...just like that....^

Kibum: Hankibum? (Note: Hahaha, could also be translated as One Kibum)

Me: --ㆀ

Hankyung: He's really kyoot...unlike Yamchae who really had no respekt... (He's really cute....unlike Yamchae who really had no respect.) ***

'Saechim' 'Yodel', even though there were lots of possible names...in the end...

I have chosen 'Hanheebum'...If the 13 of us all lived together though...

What would the name be then...Yangsoohanmoogubokolwahdooroome........that's what it would have been

He's really very pretty and I will take care good care of him--

I should also set up a diary for him..Hanheebum's diary..?


* The pretty petals are what he calls his fans
** Saechim evidently means like twee, coy or prim in Korean. Ah, Heechul.
*** Note: Again making fun of Hankyung's accent XD~

Source: Heechul's cyworld
Translated by jazzler@soompi (with help from mintoro and damifino)


I don't know when did he add Jay in Heebum's name..
And I love every time Heechul post an entry that has Geng talking in it, he will correct all the wrong things Geng said ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment