Saturday, January 15, 2011

New fans need to really calm down OTL

No.. I didn't mean that new fans are bad or anything.
It's good that more people listen to Kpop now.
But it's just that they tend to believe rumours so fast.
I mean they will spread it like sahklsdhkdlhsl
Once about We Got Married new couples.
lol it was a poll made by other fans and some fans were like "omg it's real lets tell everyone"
Now some are spreading on SJ's 5jib teaser.
It is fake omg.
What even.
It is so ugly it can't be the official teaser.
And their teaser won't come out this fast lol
I still remember in one of the Gayos only 5 of the SJ members came.
So there's rumour saying only 5 will perform bla bla.
I was like what ksklafj SUJU WON'T BE PERFORMING WITH ONLY 5.
THEY MUST HAVE PRE RECORDED IT EARLIER.
Then I was right lol

New fans.. most of them don't really know how the korean industry works ;~;

No comments:

Post a Comment