Friday, February 25, 2011

BIG BANG IS BACK YO!


I am not late!
It is just that I don't have the time to post this and all the U-Kiss issues :(

SO THEY ARE BACK IN KOREA!!!!
sobs I am happy ;_;

I have listened to their songs.
Well the songs are great~
I love Tonight and What Is Right~

However I prefer songs like Haru Haru, Lies etc but nahh none of the songs are like that :(

AND LOL I watched the interview they made to preview their comeback footage just now
and omg Seungri is so kshdkdf and T.O.P!!! He is adorable~
Daesung omg his hair ;_;
Taeyang............lmao no changes OTL
And GD I know he knows that he looks good with blonde hair rofl


I can't wait for their 1 hour comeback this Sunday!~
rofl to those complaining about them getting 1 hour comeback and not their idols OTL

YGE and SBS have special relationship, deal with it!
I am pretty sure YGE paid a whole chunk of money to SBS in order to promote their artists.
That is their strategy so people should shut up~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment