Thursday, March 3, 2011

110303 SHINee at KBS event



... i didn't know they are in KBS World today ;_;
They performed Hello and Lucifer
They did great with both songs sobs

and Key looked amazing sdhgshj
Minho omg I love his hair!
Taemin lmao not fair he had different hair for Hello and Lucifer~
Onew he looked the same hdjshakldj

I miss Jonghyun ;_;
Apparently, S.M The Ballad performed at a private event today but I am not sure whether this info is reliable or not.
Well, I saw the videos but I couldn't tell whether it's recent or not.
However, by the look of Kyuhyun's hair, it looks recent.
Jjong and Jino rofl I don't know.
Jjong's hair looks the same as the last time I saw him and Jino I couldn't see him clearly so yeah OTL



NOPE IT'S AN OLD VIDEO SOBBING

No comments:

Post a Comment