Tuesday, March 15, 2011

110314 Key's Message and Taemin's UFO reply

2011. 03.14 - TAEMIN UFO REPLY
[TAEMIN] Everyone~ received lots of candies right? i'm jealous. Ke, you can't eat them if it's not from us ♥
English Translation: vivz @ soompi shinee thread
- - - - -
[JP MOBILE SITE] KEY'S MESSAGE


Key: Hello everyone it's Key! It's my turn finally~ recently have been focusing on studying Japanese, very excited ^^ Challenging on something new makes me happy~ When Japanese fans use Korean to talk (with us), it's always amazing~ I will also keep improving so that I won't lose to everyone ^^; The weather keeps fluctuating so it is easy to catch a cold so everyone, be careful not to catch a cold~ bye bye

Source: SHINee Japanese Mobile Site | English Translation: vivz @ soompi shinee thread

----------------------------------

lol well they didn't leave a star call but yes I was right these two would love to send something like these \o/ but Key wasn't talking about White Day OTL

Jjong and Minho I don't even know what to do with them they will only do something like this once in a blue moon rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment