Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...

the fact that the people on sj-market believe the korean article hurts me
and the fact gengfans think that leeteuk was calling geng a liar kills me

:(

"Posting this anyway just because.. [110321] @special1004: The door will be open anytime The position will always be kept free I wish only the truth would be said Our hands never let go I don't want false pain any more We are Super Junior!!Anyway I hope you are happy (/via @pastakyu ㅡ SJ-WORLD.NET)

*Typo in "Super Junior" 수 instead of 슈.

Also, my two cents: I have been beyond confused by this tweet, because with him saying "그래도 그대-" at the end, in which 그래도 stands for "still / anyway / nevertheless" and 그대 stands for "you", I initially took everything else he wrote as an accusation towards Geng. But the beginning of the tweet makes them sound united and without grudges, as if he knew that the Korean media had pumped up this story and lied about their relationship. So I'm still confused as to whether Leeteuk managed to get an actual translation of the Chinese article or not :| In the end, the problem still lies in the fact that the Korean articles either mistranslated Geng's words, or purposefully made this up. ╮(╯▽╰)╭ -The End-"

source ; pastakyu@twitter

-------------------------------------------------------------

well this was exactly my thoughts when i saw leeteuk's tweet
TWELF translation was stupid and it spreads around tumblr already
and now there are a minority of people are angry at teuk for calling geng a liar
i really think that he was directing his tweets to the media ?
hmm

and lol majority of elf now really think geng is a liar

fandom fandom

/searches shinee videos

No comments:

Post a Comment