Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hana Kimi Korean Version

My reaction :
Okay no one can replace Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu ;_;
Jiro Wang was err okay in the Taiwan version.........but oh well.
If there's really someone from SM that should play the role is either Onew or Eunhyuk D:
If Onew lol I will definitely watch it rofl

The female lead should either be Taeyeon or Amber!!!!!! sobs Taeyeon would be perfect ;_;

The male lead hmmm they would want someone athletic idk it can be Minho...Changmin..Yunho...or Siwon..
I was thinking of Kyuhyun but his body is not that strong to be ~sportive~

And that weird guy omg heechul should be the weird guy!

----------------------

lmao SME you better make this drama a good one D:
but their artists are all ~famous~ and ~good looking~ so I think everyone will watch it OTL

but I think they might use their new artists ?
the male version of snsd ?
lol i dont know.............

lmao SM knows how to make money obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment