Sunday, April 24, 2011

the fuck this article on kpop in local newspaper

bullshit oh my god i am so angry

okay seriously kes bunuh diri yes banyak artis korea bunuh diri but lol give me evidence yang fans bunuh diri terikut ikut artis korea fuck you takde
and lol i still want to get married have kids and told my children how kpop change my life

pergaulan bebas oh my god all we fangirls do is ONLINE; twitter tumblr korean fansites even we don't understand them but we're learning
if you know kpop world hmmmmmm you would know that we fans do a lot of charity, we learn new things like learning hangul, the foods etc and oh my god


and we have never asked our parents the money we need for kpop stuffs
oh my god they put exclusive in the article

seriously berita minggu
ugh


ssadjakldfjsfkljaklfjldfjlkfsssssssssssssss i am so angry ok berita minggu
you dont mess with kpop fans and just so you know
i never like malaysian entertainment industries and NEVER WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment