Wednesday, April 27, 2011

OKAY SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL

I see a lot of people were like "why are they going to Malaysia" "dream concert is on the 28th that impossible that they are going to Malaysia"

What's so wrong about them not going to Dream Concert this year
lol you guys I know they are not going to the concert from the beginning
I mean they announce about Dream Concert, SJ is not on the list and 5 more bands will be announced........
from then I know they are not performing because well SJ is a big name they are not going to announce them last minute

AND if you noticed SNSD and SHINee are not on the list too.

Okay SM is not the only entertainment company that exist in Korea, there are a lot more
So it will be ridiculous if most of their artists are on the concert
You see DBSK has been hiatus for quite sometime so please don't blame SM for promoting more on DBSK.
Let their Korean fans enjoy them can't you....
and f(x), they just made their comeback ? So let them perform!

And you know, if SJ or SNSD or hmm maybe SHINee go to dream concert..........
their fans will conquer the stadium D:

how about rookies like infinite, ze:a they need time to shine to duhh

basically most people that rant about this are elf. I don't even know why lol

please think of others.

and just so you know this event by Malaysian government was planned long time ago and the video that is used to promote this event was actually uploaded on the 9th of February so yeah

my point is kpop doesnt revolve around suju only. I love suju but sometimes you guys need to limit yourself your oppas are not everything. don't make me write an entry about how i love suju you dont even know.

SNSD and SHINee might be busy with their Japanese promotions so they couldn't come ? I don't know.

and oh talking about Japanese promotion lol elf SJ is NOT debuting in Japan!!!!
They are only releasing single -_-;;

I will rant about this Japan thing next week orz I need to study now

No comments:

Post a Comment