Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary SHINee~




Lmao I am so lazy that I randomly picked 5 pictures with the 5 of them

Ok wtv lol

Happy 3rd Anniversary SHINee
I've always wondered why it is SHINee with lowercase "e" hehe
SOBS these guys ;_;
I didn't know them from their debut..
I started to follow their activities from Juliette era

But lol even before I start liking Kpop I've watched their Amigo MV on channel [V]
most of the time I didn't change the channel :3
because Minho is really cute ^^
I didn't know it was Minho though

and I remember watching this show in Thailand, I forgot why did I watch it...
They performed, I couldn't remember what song
And I was like "omg these guys are good in singing live!"
this was even before I know them

Then I watched Boys Over Flowers.. they contribute an OST for the drama
And since I follow SJ's activities, I got to know more about them, and they made their Juliette comeback during SJ's It's You era
They won in Music Bank on the day of their comeback and JJong was like crying so hard lol

Seriously I don't really want to admit this, but I love them more than I love SJ nowadays :(
Well my love for SJ did not decrease, it's just that my love for SHINee keeps on increasing OTL

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO THE BOYS~
I HOPE THEY GOT TO CELEBRATE IT lol

i am so sleepy i post this early
their 3rd anniversary is tomorrow btw

No comments:

Post a Comment