Saturday, May 7, 2011

I love it when fan exaggerate stuff

lol I just finished studying my last paper~

So yesterday wait was it yesterday
okay wtv
Donghae tweeted this picture...



So fans were like omg the boys were in the C class
and the begun curse bla bla at SME.
well they thought C class was like C okay
they thought C was bad and started comparing them with SNSD since SNSD ~get a private jet~
if they make their research carefully, snsd did not own any private jet!!
the private jet last year was for year-end events only because they were too busy!

and C CLASS IS A BUSINESS CLASS LOL

OKAY I don't about you but I really appreciate SME for debuting them
and SME is not stupid unlike you
why the hell did they hire tons of security guards and let them travel with seats lower that business class lol


oh and btw, hae's tweet yesterday is so cute *-*

Vietnam wait for me !! I will go to there 

of course hae you will go TO there~

No comments:

Post a Comment