Saturday, May 14, 2011

SHINee is confirmed to be in Dream Concert 2011!

Well this was confirmed few days ago~
I am actually okay with them not performing but since they actually get to perform, I'm happy ^^
There will be lots of pictures~~
But lol still I won't be around on the 28th of May
And the fact that I didn't get to see SJM in MALAYSIA on that day OTL
whatever I will enjoy myself on the family day ;_;

oh and talking about this.
SHINee was like one of the performers that were announced last
I guess it's because SME was unconfirmed with their schedules before this.
And the fact that SHINee was supposed to debut in Japan earlier hmmm
Just look at SHINee schedules lately, they were added in lots of events last minute

oh and talking about Japan ;________;
they performed today in Japan with a bunch of other KPOP artists
so when they were taking group pictures sobs Onew was beside JJong :(((((((((
I guess they will change their arrangement for real in Japan :(

I am going to miss my OnTae, I ship JongYu but OnTae TT TT

No comments:

Post a Comment