Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SHINee OTP Talk Part 1 (JongYu, OnKey)

Well I decide to make this because they are so precious.
This OTP talk will be in 5 parts~
I wanted to make this in just one post but I might rambling here and there I don't want this to get lengthy OTL

JongYu


Okay this pairing is really beautiful.
They are the oldest members in SHINee
Jonghyun is one year younger than Onew.
All of us know that Onew is the leader of SHINee.
But we all know that Onew actually needs Jonghyun to lead the group.
And Jonghyun helps Onew most of the time.

Jonghyun always do the talking in all SHINee activities, and Onew would do the wrap up.
It's because Onew is a bit introverted ?
Jonghyun said this all the time, Onew is not good with expressing his feelings.
He also said that he wish Onew would open up his heart to people.
But lol I know Onew wouldn't OTL

And when they were asked which member they think is the kindest, Onew answered Jonghyun and Jonghyun answered Onew ;_;
Onew always says that he is thankful to Jonghyun for helping him in so many ways :)

The other reason why I like this pairing is that they are both dorks when they are together ;_;
If any of you watch Hello Baby... which you guys totally should.
They are like I don't know how to describe this.
They act like they are the youngest, when they are actually the oldest~
They have lots of moments in Hello Baby!
And how Onew jokes will be totally funny to Jonghyun, when everyone finds them not funny.

The other thing, Onew will always be the last to comfort Jonghyun when he is crying.
And I find it cute that the thing that Onew would do at those times is pat his head orz
How awkward is Onew OTL

Yeah this pairing is beautiful
How Onew needs Jonghyun, and Jonghyun will always be there all the time :)
And how they are dorks together~
Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts~

OnKey


Okay where do I begin with...okay I OnKey is the first pairing I ship honestly.
But they actually don't have that much moments together.

So everyone knows that Onew is the appa and Key is the umma in SHINee
Onew is taking care of SHINee activities and Key is responsible in most of the things in their dorm.
lol
Most of the time, Key don't really understand Onew's jokes or whatever he is saying.
I can actually see that Key thinks that Onew is weird ?
Okay but since Onew is a leader, Key actually depends a lot on him :)
Key always asked Onew to accompany him to the toilet OTL
IDK why but it will always be Onew.

Honestly, there are not much moments of OnKey.
Well they have, but most of them are in shows~
Oh I remember on SimSimTaPa, Shindong asked Onew to say something to the members.
Well Onew always has problems when it comes to this question, so while Onew answering to this Key was like "saranghae" at the back lol
Okay they are actually good with each other.
I don't know but I think Onew should tell Key if he has any problems because I think Key will listen to him well :)

-----------------------------------------

Told you this will get lengthy -_-;;
OnHo and OnTae are next!




No comments:

Post a Comment